Our experience and a highly qualified technical team enable us to participate in any project related to water planning and water resource management. If your organisation works in this field, we will no doubt be able to help you, because:
- We speak your language and can offer you adapted solutions, since some of our team have a solid civil engineering background.
- We are knowledgeable in the field of hydrological and hydraulic modelling, for both supply and sanitation systems and for extreme events and climate change (especially floods).
- We have extensive experience in organising the information of public and private entities related to hydric resources, and in improving their work methodologies and procedures.
- We are technology experts. We develop software that can automate your processes, streamline access to information, professionalise the decision-making process and reduce work time.
- We know how to work with mapping technology, how to carry out spatial analysis and how to present the results on maps.
- We develop hydrological inventories, geospatial or otherwise, and we know the right technologies to do it efficiently.
We have developed software for designing supply and sanitation alternatives and have integrated geographic information systems with EPANET. We have designed and created an information system that allows all water federations within a country to manage their water resources. We have participated in flood mapping processes both on a national and international level. We have improved the efficiency of water management companies, helping them to streamline their costs.