Our team is a blend of professionals with civil engineering and software development backgrounds. We are aware of the needs and problems faced daily by those involved in the management and conservation of road and transport infrastructure.
We speak your language, but we can go one step further and be your partner so that we can help you:
- Improve the daily management of your infrastructures by analysing your processes and integrating and developing technologies that will make them more efficient.
- With conservation activities, offering customised solutions and promoting the use of geographical information to create an inventory of the different elements on the roads, as well as managing inspections and related tasks.
- With activities linked to the use and protection of the roads, creating modular systems to manage expropriations and other areas of protection.
- Automate processes by providing innovative techniques, such as linear referencing or dynamic segmentation. These techniques are used to pinpoint the geographical location of incidents or accidents, which allows the generation of indicators for improving road safety.
- By providing ancillary and complementary tools for the administrative management of dossiers or for work on the ground using mobile technologies.
We have experience in large infrastructure management and extensive road networks.
We have helped public entities and private companies to improve their processes and manage their transportation infrastructures by moving from paper to digital format, reducing their costs and rationalising their investment. We have worked with managers of complex infrastructures such as motorways of different sizes, and also road network operators with networks spanning more than 4,000 km.