Relationships between Innovación, Cooperación, Cartografía y Territorio S.L. (ICARTO) and Internet users will be governed by that established in Spanish legislation.
In compliance with Article 21 from the Law 34/2002, 11th July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the owner of https://icarto.es is Innovación, Cooperación, Cartografía y Territorio S.L. with registered office in C/Rafael Alberti, 1ºD 15008 A Coruña, email: email@example.com, phone number: +34 881 92 78 08, Tax Identity Code B70259742, and is listed on the A Coruña Companies Register under Volume 3391, Folio 185, page C-46638, entry 1.
The User is informed, and accepts, that the access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Innovation Cooperation Cartografía y Territorio, S.L. (ICARTO). The site’s owner does not identify with the opinions expressed in it by it collaborators.
Innovación Cooperation Cartografía e Territorio, SL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and products that are provided through it and the way in which that these appear or located on their servers.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All of this Web site: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations and the structure, selection, order and presentation of its content are the property of Innovación, Cooperación, Cartografía y Territorio S.L. (ICARTO) or of others and are protected by Spanish and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
RESPONSIBLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- ICARTO – Tax identity number: B-70259742
- Adress: C/ Rafael Alberti, 13 – 1ºD 15008 A Coruña
- Phone number: 881 92 78 08 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE: For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In ICARTO we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Providing the requested service and billing it.
LIMITATION OF CONSERVATION: How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
LEGITIMATION: What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the consent obtained from the interested party, in addition to contracting the services.
RECIPIENTS: Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
- Tax administration
- Banks and Financial Entities
RIGHTS: What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access your personal data and get information on how they are being treated.
- Request rectification of inaccurate data
- Request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Oppose, at any time, the processing of your data and the company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or to guarantee defense against possible claims
- Request the right of portability and obtain for yourself or another service provider certain information about your person.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case the company will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise such rights must write to the email to email@example.com
It is required to prove the identity of the person who exercises their rights, by sending a copy of ID card.
The company will provide the information within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications.
You may file a complaint with the competent Control Authority regarding data protection. For additional information on your rights visit the Agency’s website.
PROCEDURE: How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in ICARTO come from the interested party or his legal representative. The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data
- Personal characteristics
Innovación Cooperation Cartografía y Territorio, S.L (ICARTO) is also present on the social networks Twitter, Linkedin and Github.
Innovación Cooperation Cartografía y Territorio, S.L (ICARTO) does not share or communicate any personal information from contacts on Linkedin, from followers on Twitter, or on any other social network. And in each of these social media, Innovación Cooperation Cartografía y Territorio, S.L is an administrator user of the accounts included in the aforementioned social networks, adopts the appropriate security measures and privacy settings provided by these social networks.
You can check their Privacy Policies and Conditions of Use in the following links:
Innovación Cooperation Cartografía y Territorio, S.L (ICARTO) adopts technical, administrative and organizational measures in its systems in order to protect personal information, preventing its loss, theft, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized use.
You can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition through the following address:
C/ Rafael Alberti, 13 – 1ºD 15008 A Coruña, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone number: +34 881 927 808
If you wish to unsubscribe in any of the notification services of Innovación Cooperation Cartografía e Territorio, S.L, you can do so at any time through the email address: email@example.com